Canadian-based financial technology applications company Interlapse Technologies Corp. (TSXV: INLA / OTCQB: INLAF) provides the following summary of corporate and operational milestones since listing on the TSX Venture Exchange approximately one year ago.
Over the past year, Interlapse has achieved key business goals, including transforming from pre-revenue to a revenue-generating company. Moreover, Interlapse is now poised to grow internationally at a time when virtual currency awareness and adoption is rapidly increasing world-wide.
- May 30, 2019: Interlapse completes private funding round, acquires Skyrun Technology Corp. and commences trading on TSX Venture Exchange.
- June 19, 2019: Interlapse launches virtual currency platform.
- August 29, 2019: Two-for-one stock split is complete.
- October 9, 2019: Shares begin trading on the OTCQB Venture Market in the United States.
- November 5, 2019: Interlapse demonstrates success, paving the way for international expansion.
- December 5, 2019: Successfully pre-registers as Money Services Business ahead of June 2020 new securities regulations.
- December 20, 2019: Private funding is complete with existing shareholders and new anchor investor.
- February 5, 2020: Interlapse launches merchant solution; partners with Canada’s largest Bitcoin ATM operator.
- March 31, 2020: Interlapse acquires Canadian virtual currency brokerage platform BuyBitcoinCanada.com.
- April 7, 2020: Interlapse reports increase of 163% in transactions and 60% increase in revenue.
- June 10, 2020: Canadian operation posts over $2.3 million in volume and reports successful processing of over 11,000 transactions.
About Interlapse Technologies Corp.
Interlapse Technologies Corp. is a financial technology applications company accelerating the global mega-trend of virtual currency adoption. Our signature product, Coincurve.com, enables a simple, safe way to buy and spend virtual currency.
To learn more, visit www.interlapse.com.
Neither TSX-V nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX-V) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Statements contained in this release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements that involve various risks and uncertainty affecting the business of Interlapse. In making the forward-looking statements, Interlapse has applied certain assumptions that are based on information available, including Interlapse’s strategic plan for the near and mid-term. There can be no assurance that such information will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking information. Interlapse does not undertake to update any forward-looking information, except in accordance with applicable securities laws.